quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2011

Time Line Therapy and the basis of personality

Um livro de Tad James
Publisher: Meta Publications | ISBN: 0916990214 | edition 1988 | PDF | 276 pag.

«I am certified as a Time Line Therapy practitioner and this was one of the "required-reading" books I had to read as part of my course. I've read it from start to finish and practiced it on myself as well as on others. It's been claimed that Time Line Therapy is 100% effective but I'd have to disagree on that. In my experience, it's probably about 85% effective, which is still incredible. This type of therapy can "cure" phobias, ease anxiety, get rid of fear, guilt, anger, and sadness. What I LOVE is that it is extremely easy to do and this book explains how to do it. I really don't have any complaints about the therapy itself, which (in a nutshell) simply lets you see your life as though it's super small on a timeline and you're looking at it far away. That type of view allows you to see the "big picture" of your life and fix events in the past.»

($27.95)

Descarregar aqui

0 comentários:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Walgreens Printable Coupons